TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USING THE EXPERIENCE
Serpentine Galleries are subject to English data protection legislation in respect of the personal information you submit to us, or which we collect. The personal details you submit to us will only be used for the specified purposes indicated to you and will not be passed onto unauthorised third parties without your explicit consent.
When you use the Serpentine Galleries website, we may collect personal information about you when you:
- email the galleries, for example to request information
- respond to a survey from the Serpentine Galleries
- sign up to the Serpentine e-newsletter
- purchase items from the Serpentine online shop
- purchase tickets for Serpentine events
- donate to the galleries
- interact with Digital Commissions and choose to provide personal data
We also collect information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website through Google Analytics including; geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and page views. This information is anonymous and cannot be used to identify you personally.